Wednesday, 28 September 2016

How Pranayama is a Healing Experience



This is from my heart with a great passion for Pranayama and I did not follow all the rules of the professional Author and Editors but felt a need to share my experiences I gained in healing myself while practising Pranayama on a daily base. Taking you on a journey through struggles and rewards, I like to be your coach along the healing journey, giving you tips, inspiration and motivation. Showing you the power of Pranayama and how Pranayama heals on a deep level, no more migraines, no more sciatica and the arthritis is healing as well. Pranayama does work!

What readers say;
This book is a must-have for anyone on a healing personal and spiritual growth path. I enjoyed every minute of my read. I learned a lot. Gained even more. And now put into practice some of the exercises. Thank you once again, Barbara


When you have found a tool that helps you heal on all levels, that makes you feel wonderful and takes away your migraines you have suffered all your life from, you want to shout it from the roof - top!! This is the way I wrote this eBook. 
I discovered Pranayama when I was feeling very low when life had got too much for me, Pranayama came to my email inbox and from there my life changed forever.
you can read some of my journeys through my Blog 
Sharing my experience of practising Pranayama on a daily base in the hope you will be able to read in my eBook how wonderful this tool is and how breathing is so important and can heal many ailments and relax us and bring peace. I do hope you enjoy the eBook

For an introduction on this eBook watch this Video here



You can purchase this eBook here; http://barbaraschaer.selz.com 


reviews;

by Yvonne O'Hara

Barbara Schaer's book is the story of her spiritual journey as well as how Pranayama yoga and meditations helped with her diet and health issues. She said Pranayama helped reduce the number and severity of migraines she experienced, as well as helping with weight loss, and other health issues. She described her spiritual journey, of which yoga and meditations played a huge part. She also talked about the depression she went through after the deaths of her beloved two dogs and how Pranayama helped her to work through the grieving process. Barbara's story is written almost as if she is sharing a conversation with the reader over coffee. It is a fascinating, interesting read and well worth buying. Barbara is living in New Zealand, are an animal communicator and a homoeopath.


By Beverley-Ann Laurie
Inspirational!
IT WAS A VERY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE OF ANY EVERYDAY WOMAN. IT SHOWS WITH COMMITMENT AND TIME WE COULD ALL ACHIEVE SPIRITUAL PHYSICAL EMOTIONAL HEALING AND HEALTH WITH THIS METHOD. VERY INSPIRATIONAL THANK YOU BARBARA SIRI AJEET

No comments:

Post a Comment